PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 5 weeks of pregnancy (from conception). The doctor has told or said, that at mine ponizh...

Katerina
23.06.2004, 06:04
At me 5 weeks of pregnancy (from conception). The doctor has told or said, that at my lowered pressure (11070 the norm or rate, and now often 10565 happens) to me coffee should be drunk, especially in the mornings. Prompt, except for rising pressure of coffee as it is reflected in an organism during pregnancy and then you will help or assist, and there you will damage or injure;hurt?
THANKS!

masha
23.06.2004, 20:02
One cup of rather weak coffee in day will not affect or influence pregnancy and a fetus. It is possible to replace usual coffee with Chicory (not so it is tasty or delicious, but it is very useful and has similar effect). If it is pleasant, drink green tea (too nebolshe calyxes or calicles in day). Success.

Nata
25.06.2004, 13:16
I always had a lowered pressure 9060, a maximum 110 65. Already the second pregnancy, and speaks nobody to me of anything to do or make, and all proceeded and proceeds normally. I do not drink coffee.

Valentine
28.06.2004, 17:55
To me too...

OLja
01.07.2004, 09:39
To me the doctor has told or said, that the lowered pressure is normal for first half of pregnancy. Coffee it is not useful, as well as tea, that that contain a coffeine which badly is digested the kid and dehydrates an organism of mother. As is known the pregnant woman should drink a lot of liquid. Even is better waters. I usually drink one - two cups of coffee in day and that only because he is already welded or cooked also all family it or him uses. Well as though for the company. Tea has bought or purchased without the maintenance or contents of a coffeine.

Katerina
02.07.2004, 18:09
MASHE: and green tea - that why so ogranichenno? My doctor has told or said on the contrary better vchsego to exclude black tea, and green - litres (the truth rather weak).
About chicory - unless he lifts pressure? You meant what similar effect?

Olja
03.07.2004, 16:10
Green tea too contains a coffeine and not vmenshih kol-vah. Difference of black tea from green only in the form of processing. Black tea is fermented, and green is not present.