PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me on October, 13th it has been made laporoskopija with a resection of ovaries...

Marina
03.07.2004, 05:20
Hello! To me on October, 13th it has been made laporoskopija with a resection of ovaries (polycystosis), pipes the external endometriosis small forms is passed, found out or taken place, found out;passable, has been appointed or nominated djufaston with 5 for 25 day of a cycle to 3 months and with 16 on 25 put 3 more month here already the second cycle I accept djufaston with 5 for 25 day, BT from first day of one monthly till the first day of others (a second month) keeps on a mark 37 or that skips upwards that downwards. Tell or say what is it can be? It that consequences of operation? And how I can zaberemennet with such BT (as I understand ovulations is not present? Or it not so?) when she should become normal? Ikogda there should come or step pregnancy after such operation? In advance many thanks. Very much I look forward to hearing. Yours faithfully Marina

Kamenetskij B.A.
03.07.2004, 14:54
Marina! At reception of preparations of Progesteronum (and djufaston to them concerns) about 5 days, beremennnost cannot come or step, and measurement of temperature does not carry what information. To expect pregnancy after carrying out of similar operation (at absence of other reasons) it is possible within 10 12 months after a cancelling of all preparations.