PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please. One of these days was in holiday at parents and was on reception at...

Julia 22
02.07.2004, 10:55
Tell or Say, please. One of these days was in holiday at parents and was on reception at the gynecologist. The doctor has found out strong erroziju, shejka uteruses everything, has told or said, is inflamed, it is necessary to do or make cauterizations. Tell or say, please, what kinds of cauterization are? The doctor has told or said, that there are 2 kinds, one expensive, another not so... Tell please, in what a short of these methods.. And how much they cost or stand in Peter and where there is a good and inexpensive clinic? Share, pzhlsta, very much I ask! I can not wait, help or assist!

Soboleva L.I.
03.07.2004, 13:49
Hello, Julia! For treatment of erosion shejki uteruses it is possible to use an electric current (DEK) - that is called "cheap but good". Application cryolysises (freezing), the laser (more sparing technique, but too not the best) is possible or probable. All the listed methods (DEK and the Cryolysis in a greater degree, the laser - less) can lead to cicatrical changes shejki uteruses and are undesirable to not given birth or not travailled women. It is possible to use preparation Solkovagin - more sparing technique, is better approaches or suits young not given birth or not travailled women.
As to clinics in Peter - I can not prompt anything. In Conferences on sterility or barrenness and pregnancy there are doctors from Peter, try to learn or find out from them.