PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna! I address to you with the hugest request to respond...

Nastja
02.07.2004, 01:26
Dear Alla Mihajlovna! I address to you with the hugest request to answer following questions. Certainly, it would be better to consult at you personally, but I live in other city. To me of 27 years. Beremennostej and therefore abortions were not. Four years ago at carrying out intravaginalnogo the US have been diagnosed " right-hand paraovarialnaja a cyst, a polycystosis of ovaries ". One of these days too US has confirmed the same diagnosis. A menstrual cycle - not regular, the first phase - is tightened or delayed. 1. Whether probably without an operative measure to get rid from paraovarialnoj cysts? If yes, what type of treatment should be appointed or nominated? 2. How it is possible to cure a polycystosis of ovaries? 3. We with the husband plan to have the child. Whether can diagnosed to affect or influence negatively an opportunity of conception or on current of the pregnancy. If can, what there can be consequences. Whether 4. is in general at such diagnosis an opportunity to conceive and give birth to the child? In advance many thanks for the answer. I shall be glad also if someone will respond with the same diagnosis and similar problems.

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.07.2004, 03:44
Unfortunately, it is impossible.
For treatment of a polycystosis hormonal preparations and operative treatment - a resection of an ovary are applied
At SPKJA + to a cyst difficulties with offensive or approach of pregnancy are possible or probable. The opportunity is always

Nastja
03.07.2004, 13:37
Big to you thanks!