PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Maria Mihajlovna! Under your request I repeat a question (though the answer on...

Oksana
02.07.2004, 14:10
Dear Maria Mihajlovna! Under your request I repeat a question (though the answer to the last question gave doctor Pasenjuk A.). By results of analyses at the gynecologist yeast have been revealed, trihomoniaz and inflammatory process (under the analysis of a blood) treatment Is appointed or nominated: injections of Pyrogenalum, seknidazol, Trichopolum (10 dn.), tsiprolet, trays or basins with peroxide of Hydrogenium + wads with metrogil gel, for night Klion-of D.Vopros consisted in the following: it is Very little appointed or nominated preparations, t. To. Trichopolum, klion-D and seknidazol in structure of contain one same preparation nitromedazol? Whether It is possible to replace Trichopolum on atrikan-250? Doctor Pasenjuk A. in the not finished answer has told or said, that " treatment is appointed or nominated incorrectly, tk instead of a combination of preparations of different groups the same is appointed or nominated. In my opinion it is necessary... " Very much I hope for your answer. Thanks.

Maljarskaja M.M.
03.07.2004, 13:30
seknidazol, Klionum, (Klionum is better, tk. Contains and protivogribkovj a component). Difljukan (forkan, fljukostat, forkan) 150 mg unitary and more time in a week. + vitamins and antihistamines (Tavegilum...)