PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem, more likely psychological. To me of 27 years. Married, there were also others...

Lena
30.06.2004, 18:07
At me a problem, more likely psychological. To me of 27 years. Married, there were also others muzhiny. I am quite sexly unchained and modern. But I can not force to go in any way myself on reception to the man. The matter is that there is very good expert who has helped or assisted my girlfriend on a similar problem. Also is ready to help or assist me free of charge (that for me very important). And in general - this question of false bashfulness it is necessary kogda-or to close. Share experience. Thanks

Natalia
01.07.2004, 19:27
Muzhchina-the gynecologist is very tactful by my experience. I not zamorachivalas in this occasion and the gynecologist for me first of all the doctor, t. e. As though little bit sexless. Can it is necessary to think in this key. Well, do not look fool in the face at the worst.

Katya
02.07.2004, 13:20
Problem at all I do not see. Girls or are afraid of gynecologists in general, or concern to them quite tolerantly. What difference, the man it or the woman, manipuljatsii-that, forgive or excuse, all the same the same.

Nikolya
03.07.2004, 13:00
Detka, make so: close eyes and present, that for you there is nothing more important (!) your health, and the woman doctors - have evaporated for acritical time, and an output or exit one - to go to doktoru-to the man. And very good expert is in general a rarity. He and is necessary to us. Even the man, even for money.