PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. I accepted contraceptive tablets in current of 1 year. Has solved...

Lena (20 years)
01.07.2004, 16:52
Zdrastvujte. I accepted contraceptive tablets in current of 1 year. Has decided to stop. After the termination or discontinuance already it is more 2 than months there is no menses. I precisely am not pregnant (was checked up).
I live in other country. When the vein in Russia, genikolog very much did not advise me to accept contraceptive because my ovaries badly work (for me there was a cycle in 6 weeks). Then I have moved to other country here again the doctor have registered to me these tablets even without survey (therefore I now do not trust local doctors).
Voobshchem, the question consists what to me to do or make? To wait? Or it is necessary to visit or attend genikologa.
All this time at me pereodicheski as though pulls in a bottom of a stomach or belly... As though vot-here will begin... But so anything also is not present..

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 12:39
The menses can independently come through very long interval. So it is better to appear on reception. Make US.