PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Defined or determined group of a blood and rezus-the factor 4 times. First two times...

Peter
02.07.2004, 19:51
Hello. Defined or determined group of a blood and rezus-the factor 4 times. First two times (the first about 7 years ago, the second 1, 5 years ago) has been certain I group and positive rezus-the factor. And recently (one week ago) having handed over the analysis the next time to me have defined or determined I group and negative rezus-the factor. Peresdal in other clinic and rezus-the factor have again defined or determined as negative. Under the handed over analyses it turns out 50/50.. To That to believe? What methods of definition exist and how much or as far as they are exact? (at both parents II group and positive rezus-the factor)

Kuznetsova E.A.
03.07.2004, 09:11
Probably, I cannot help or assist you anything. Probably, all business in reactants or qualifications of employees of laboratory. It is necessary to choose "serious" official body or responsible or crucial laboratory.

Peter
03.07.2004, 11:53
Thanks for that that have responded.
Has made the analysis in one more clinic and in city station of a hemotransfusion where have precisely confirmed negative rezus-the factor. And similar confusion have explained poor-quality carrying out of the previous researches or presence of weak variants of antigen D which are included into group Du. e. Such blood of the donor should be carried to rezus-positive, and for the recipient with such blood the negative blood of the donor is necessary rezus-.