PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I still did not have sexual contacts, but it seems to me, that in...

Oksana, 18.
02.07.2004, 19:11
Hello! I still did not have sexual contacts, but it seems to me, that during a petting my guy has torn plevu a finger as to me it was sick. Whether it is possible predelit in any image, not resorting to the help ginekologo.
And more: I very much am afraid of the first affinity iz-for pains. I very thin and at me a narrow basin. Whether the truth, what to thin women is intolerably sick during the first contact?

Tanja
02.07.2004, 23:06
It seems to me, that the pain in time the first sexual contact does not depend in any way on your weight and komplektsii. Be sick can both polnushke, and hudenkoj. Simply try to relax, to not strain, and, my advice or council, make it quickly, in sense, it is better to suffer second, than gradually and slowly to stretch or drag out plevu before its or her break.

Oshchepkova S.R.
03.07.2004, 10:41
The pain concept subjective, will foresee on how much to you painfully difficultly. And check up and give a trustworthy information the doctor can only.