PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am sorry for a question " not on a subject ": you could not prompt el. pochtov...

C the Potter
01.07.2004, 18:05
I am sorry for a question " not on a subject ": you could not prompt el. Post the address second adviser of this conference of Natalia Jurevny Nekrasovoj? Or to pass immediately to her the request to write to me on sergey@rvh. khv. ru to Me it would be desirable to discuss with her series of cleanly professional problems. Many thanks!

Yours faithfully,
Sergey Gonchar,
Managing Khabarovsk inter-regional mediko-genetic consultation

Talanova E.J.
03.07.2004, 09:37
Dear Sergey! Alas, I have been invited to moderate this conference (temporarily!) after Natalia Jurevna has left or abandoned it or her. I communicated with her after that in ordinatorskoj and asked to leave the address, but, probably, after that she ordinatorskuju did not visit or attend. In a database of its or her server e-mail such: lushina@radio. ru (but it is "local" web-based e-mail, and I cannot be assured, that he is regular. it is checked). I shall try to learn or find out still at adm. A server. If he knows more I shall send you on e-mail. Yours faithfully, E.Talanova