PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning. Me the question interests. As affect a fetation in pe...

Igor
29.06.2004, 23:03
Good morning. Me the question interests. As not cured latent infections affect a fetation during pregnancy: chlamydias, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma and as catarrhal diseases transferred or carried on early term? Whether there Is a sense to save such pregnancy? At the wife a duration of gestation of 7 weeks. The doctor suggests to hand over analyses CMV and TTG. Thanks.

Ekaterina.
03.07.2004, 09:36
Igor as well as that affects - you can read through on the Internet, here to you the link - study or investigate http: // www. mama. ru/gynecolog/(without blanks). In occasion of influence of these infections on the child anybody to you of anything unequivocally will not tell or say, I can tell or say one - now practically at each pregnant woman, getting registered, find out even one k-l disease from you listed. To catarrhal diseases do not give value or meaning;importance, if it not a flu and not an angina (on early term till 12 weeks, on later it is not so terrible, it is necessary simply in time to start to treat). The analysis on CMV is necessary, t. To. At presence of this virus in a smear often show honey. Abortion, is considered, that the cytomegalovirus can cause or call gross infringements in development of the child. But besides, if it or him will find out - it is necessary to spend dop. Inspection, to look credits (and also to define or determine the form of current of disease Ig and IgG), pregnancy inherently depression of immunity, therefore this virus could become aggravated, but especially dangerous will not be considered. Besides now the medicine dovolno-taki at a high level to make sure, that the kid is healthy, appoint or nominate still other analyses plus of US (here to not waste time on trifles and go to the good doctor better). The latent infections specified by you treat after 20 weeks (even more close to 23 34), before them to treat not rekomedujut, only treatment is necessary for spending to both parents and to exclude for the period of treatment completely a sexual life (the condom does not protect from infection with a clamidiosis). I on your place would not sound alarm at once, and was normally surveyed, many women with such diagnosis as at your wife, and give birth or travail to healthy children. Success!