PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know what to do or make ikuda to run. One week ago after monthly has appeared sil...

Dyne
01.07.2004, 23:00
I do not know what to do or make ikuda to run. One week ago after monthly there was a strong itch and small ranka at an input or entrance in a vagina. I have run in KVD and have handed over the analysis on Rv and + on mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, gardenerelly and chlamydias. Yesterday prishchla there again all analyses negative except for a ureaplasma - slabopolozhitelno. Me has examined the doctor and has told or said, it is what is it obvious not a lues, and ranki (them at me has appeared already a little) it is necessary to smear with an antiseptic solution or olitetrinovoj ointment. I know, that gardenerelly at me is (though have not shown a smear), is simple on a smell vydeleny.
But me dokanali these or it ranki which in one meste pass or take place, and in other pojavljajutsja - it is very sick. And so prompt, what to me to do or make? Where to address?

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 08:43
It can be display gerpeticheskoj infections then specific treatment or is necessary for a banal infection then treatment by antiseptics is valid.