PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 18 years. One year ago I laid in hospital, corrected a septum nasal...

Elena
03.07.2004, 01:15
To me of 18 years. One year ago I laid in hospital, corrected a septum nasal, to me did or made operation under a narcosis. Before at me monthly were it is direct to the day under the schedule, and after hospital have a little got off. In 2 months after I have left hospital, with mno there was a trauma, glass in an eye has got, and I laid 1, 5 months in hospital, for this time to me have made 2 more operations under the general or common narcosis. Thus for a floor of year of 3 operations under the general or common narcosis. And here has passed or has taken place at me more year, and the monthly cycle at me is not normalized, 30, 24, 26. Each time a miscellaneous that that. And more: earlier I them well transferred or carried, and now at me pains, ho on a wall climb. What can you advise me for normalization of a cycle and from pains?

Soboleva L.I.
03.07.2004, 06:40
Hello! The best advice or council in this situation: to address to the gynecologist internally. The reasons of pains can be different and vzavisimost from them tactics of treatment is defined or determined.