PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, pliz how to treat a thrush. And how to prevent its or her occurrence. At me...

Thrush
30.06.2004, 23:02
Tell or Say, pliz how to treat a thrush. And how to prevent its or her occurrence. At me one partner, I booze time together were treated and all the same she appears. ((((has bothered so ((Help or Assist

Lana
01.07.2004, 01:19
There is such first-class thing as Monistatum - a cream or suppositories. There are still tablets Difljukan, but me, for example they not always help or assist. With a cream of 3 bottoms or funduses you will suffer, as that is more reliable. And you are assured on all of 100 % what is it a thrush? Very much often she appears after antibiotics and everyones, such type, tablets. At me here, Biseptolum of a propyl and through paru-a three of weeks begins this excruciating. And more try to not wear synthetic bottom belyo. As my doctor speaks - the Thrush likes when there is wet and warmly, and synthetics soars.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.07.2004, 21:16
It is necessary to be convinced of the first what is it only a candidiasis and anything else (often under a candidiasis the herpes and a clamidiosis masks). It is necessary to spend complex treatment - peroral a preparation (flukonazol, intrakonazol) + local treatment + imunomoduljator mestno and in injections or tablets + keeping of a diet + wearing of linen from natural materials

I
03.07.2004, 05:50
In the summer passed or took place obsledovnie. In general treated ureoplazmoz, it is strong itself travanula, two courses has passed or has taken place. But to mine it is ineffectual. The thrush after that has understood that such. And to the friend what to do or make, what procedures? Or to him it is not passed taoke?