PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, Prompt what to do or make, please, in case of daily...

L
03.07.2004, 00:48
The dear doctor,
Prompt what to do or make, please, in case of daily yellowish vydeleny? They at me some years, never addressed to the gynecologist as nothing disturbs, the itch is not present. Recently made analyses (it has decided to be checked up simply) have shown presence of a thrush. After reception of Nistatinum, kotryj has appointed or nominated the doctor, allocation have not passed or have not taken place. Advise please where it is better to address and what analyses still to make, and whether it is necessary to worry? Many thanks.

child
03.07.2004, 03:48
At me the same problem. 6 years suffer it or this. kogda-that I have given it up as a bad job, and now I regret. If to return these or it 6 years ago, I all thresholds of doctors obbila... I now with the man normal sex cannot borrow or occupy because even undress before it or him I can not. In douche I descend or go and in 15 minutes kak-as if did not go, I apologize, all cowards dirty. It is necessary to deal with this problem. Mine to you advice or council: necessarily hand over analyses on sexual infections, and still it can be from inflammations which also can be from infections. And if at someone the same problem and he it writes off or copies on flora dak give the God that it and there was only a flora. Yours faithfully.