PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council, at my daughter 36 ned. ber, it's OK, short of...

Galina
01.07.2004, 23:11
Help or Assist advice or council, at my daughter 36 ned. ber, it's OK, short of, that obnar. TSMV, glob. M-otr, .glob. G-polozh, 1 : 800, a ureaplasmosis, gardenellez, the doctor has urgently appointed or nominated vilprafen, nist, Trichopolum, at me has begun a neurosis, is fast labors, all will pass to the kid and in milk, but I have not sustained and have bought or purchased tablets to her, I beg tell or say. How more quickly to deduce or remove from an organism antibiotics, whether it will be possible to feed the child a breast., at it or her eshchee and a rhesus otr, all was reduced in one troubles, I gde-read that, that the ureaplasmosis on a fetus does not operate or work, in gardenellez only at women, and it or she will have a boy, can stop to drink antibiotics. But doctors speak one voice, it is necessary to spend on drink, I beg help or assist, to wait for the help not whence, we live in Moscow, and to address for the help there is no place, excuse for confusion, nerves.

Pasenjuk A.M.
03.07.2004, 03:46
In the first do not force a situation. The daughter accepts treatment within 5 days + viferon - 2 within 10 days before sorts or labors (I can not understand that were seized in 36 weeks). To the kid in milk nothing will pass, if treatment to spend now. After sorts or labors it is possible to feed. A negative rhesus it is not necessary to confuse with infektsijami-different things (by the way if at the father of the child a negative rhesus, do not lift a storm in a glass of water - in general there are no problems). Your problem or task - to calm down, calm docht, to spend treatment.