PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The lovely doctor! At me an adenomyosis and a myoma of 5 weeks. This dignoz is put 2 go...

Hope 43 years
02.07.2004, 10:30
The lovely doctor! At me an adenomyosis and a myoma of 5 weeks. This dignoz is put 2 years ago. Before repeatedly addressed to the gynecologist with very stlnymi pains during monthly. Except for OK any help did not receive. A saw in the first 3 days monthly spazmalgon which removed or took out a pain. The doctor did not pay attention to slightly increased uterus, spoke, that no trouble. 6 years ago to me have appointed or nominated marvelon and I drank it or him 9 months, transferred or carried badly. And now has read through in the directory, that he stimulates body height of a myoma and causes an exacerbation of an endometriosis. Whether he could sprovatsirovat the beginning of these diseases at me in your opinion? And more, the endocrinologist is literally 2 weeks ago has suggested me it or him to drink again... I have refused and then to me have written out Tri-regol. I accept its or his only 10 days, but the stomach began to hurt or be ill;be sick, there was a nausea. Excuse for the long story, but very much has become painful. Very much I trust your consultations. Advise what to do or make?

Oshchepkova S.R.
03.07.2004, 03:09
It will be better to you to apply "pure or clean" gestageny - djufaston, Norcolutum, premoljut - holes - these preparations do not give by-effects of type: thrombophlebites, a hypertensia, metabolic disturbances, headaches, nauseas, augmentation of mass of a body, etc. possess ability to stop hyperplastic processes in endometrii. It is possible will apply gestogeny long action: Depot - probelief, DMPA. And also Danol. Marvelon can have (as well as any OK) such by-effect as body height of a hysteromyoma is the remote effect and happens extremely seldom.