PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 21 year, I already wrote to you, with complaints on raised or increased volo...

LIZZA
02.07.2004, 08:02
Hello, to me 21 year, I already wrote to you, with complaints to the raised or increased hairness, instability of a cycle in current of 9 years (from the first menses), a problem of a small breast.
US of ovaries of any deviations or rejections has not revealed, I have handed over the analysis on 22 j day of a cycle:
Prolactinum 865, 0 med/l (at norm or rate 71.2 598.0)
Progesteronum 3.3 nmol/in norm or rate
_SO4 534 mkg/dl (in norm or rate 39 377)
Testosteron-Depotum 6.2 nmol/l (norm or rate 1.7 4.2)
prokomentirujte, please, results. Whether any additional inspections are necessary for me? How much or As far as it ispravimo? Whether Will prevent to me it in the future to have children, and in general in what it can be reflected?
You would recommend what treatment? And whether this treatment will help or assist to cope with my initial problems?

Maljarskaja M.M.
03.07.2004, 03:02
It is necessary peresdat Prolactinum in the beginning of a cycle for 5 7 day and if he again will appear raised or increased, korrigirovat all over again it or him. For at raised or increased Prolactinum gormonalnye preparations against man's hormones are counter-indicative. And raised or increased Prolactinum 0 more serious problem. When restore Prolactinum, other hormones mogt to be restored. Or potrbuetsja their additional correction. In any case the general or common endocrinologist (not the gynecologist) should appoint or nominate treatment