PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 20 years. I am am disturbed with periodic pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. More often weak, but...

Alina
02.07.2004, 19:38
To me of 20 years. I am am disturbed with periodic pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. More often weak, nojushchie. With a menstrual cycle not svjazanny. Happens, that some months successively all are quiet - then begin anew. One year ago to me diagnosed an acute inflammation of appendages, but I have passed or have taken place course of treatment, and here already more half a year as the diagnosis have removed or have taken off. Some consultations at various doctors in various klinkah and result one - appendages in norm or rate. The US any patalogy does not show (cysts, an endometriosis and t. Item) One doctor has come out with the assumption, that pains can arise iz-for regular nenastuplenija an orgasm (that, alas, takes place to be). How much or as far as it is probable? What in your opinion can cause pains at visible well-being?

Oshchepkova S.R.
03.07.2004, 00:48
1. Intestinal pains. 2. An inflammation of appendages. 3. Adherent or adhesive process in a small basin. 4. Absence of an orgasm (consultation of the sexopathologist + exercises Kegelja. See the description below). 5. Stagnation in a venous collector of a small basin is both 4, and 2 + hormonal disturbances. 6. A syndrome tazovyh pains - more often the small centers of an endometriosis - come to light or are taped at a laparoscopy.