PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a background of a failure 2 phases has become pregnant by an insemination, term 6 nede...

MARINA
29.06.2004, 23:30
On a background of a failure 2 phases has become pregnant by an insemination, term of 6 weeks, since 5 days of a delay has again started to accept djufaston on 5 h 2 r in day and then on 10 h 2 in day, the temperature uzha two times fell up to 36, 9 for one day and then again rose up to 37 37, 1, and today has fallen up to 36, 8, the doctor has appointed or nominated augmentation of a dose djufastona up to 20 h 20 in day and analyses on HG, esriol and prooooogesteron,
I heard about " the stood pregnancy ", than my present position and what its or her attributes threatens?
I ask to respond urgently, thankful in advance for the detailed answer

Tatyana
30.06.2004, 20:39
Alas, my experience more recently in 10 weeks scraped out or curetted, pregnancy has stood on 8 week. Yet I do not know result, but already approximately I know, that a disadvantage of Progesteronum. Attributes such: the Breast has almost ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick, became softer, toshnitu did not feel, the head has started to hurt or be ill;be sick a little as usually before monthly hurts. All rest was as usually. At the next reception at racha urine has not shown presence of a hormone and the doctor having made has confirmed US, that the fetus was lost. Bleedings were not in general. Mozhe to buy or purchase the test for pregnant women and to make assay on strias if is - means alive while your kid.

Katerina
02.07.2004, 02:20
Marina! If you accept hormonal tablets I think all will be normal. At me too the first pregnancy was nerazvivajushchijasja, and in the second - I accepted Prednisolonum and all was normal. Accepted it or him practically till 39 weeks as soon as has ceased to accept - next day - has given birth.

Olga
02.07.2004, 19:01
Djufaston will help or assist you to overcome a disadvantage progesterona-the frequent reason nerazvitija pregnancy. I accepted it or him till 20 weeks. On 2 tablets 2 times a day, then on 1. Analyses on hormones handed over in 2 3 days on term from 6 till 8 weeks for viewing dynamics or changes. Now 28 weeks. The doctor still very big attention gave psychological sostojaniju-spoke, that the stress provokes hormonal instability. So adjust or set up itself on the best, be reserved by patience. I wish to bear or take out the kid successfully.