PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 41 year is a daughter of 6 years, but to conceive the second for 5 years d...

The anonym
01.07.2004, 06:14
The dear doctor! To me 41 year is a daughter of 6 years, but to conceive the second for 5 years antiquated sosobom it was not possible. Now the doctor as the most effective recommends EKO though considers or counts chances of 10 15 %. Me frightens invasivenesses of procedure and possible or probable consequences intensive gormrnalnoj nakachki during procedure. Whether there is an authentic statistics about the possible or probable further oslozhnenijahjah, provoked by hormones and where snej it is possible to familiarize. In your opinion, whether the risk will be justified at my age? Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
02.07.2004, 16:52
Efficiency of procedure undoubtedly at your age does not exceed the above-named digits. As if to complications one word "hormones" causes panic pavor in women. It is connected with the stereotype of Soviet times imposed to us when on sale there were no normal contraceptives. The risk of the complications connected with reception of Gonadotropinums is insignificant and, the syndrome of hyperstimulation of ovaries first of all is considered or examined;surveyed, that for your age can be considered or examined;surveyed as kazuistika. The basic problem is not application gorm. Preparations, and high enough risk chromosomal oberatsy (disturbances) that demands for exception of their carrying out of invasive or aggressive interventions, and also vynashivanie pregnancy.