PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At me critical days should begin on June, 3rd, but them up to with...

Dyne
24.06.2004, 21:08
Zdrastvujte! At me critical days should begin on June, 3rd, but they till now at me are not present. I devstvinnitsa, but recently I was engaged in proctal or anal sex with the guy. Tell or say please in what the reason of a delay monthly and whether I could zaberemetet?

Ljuda
26.06.2004, 16:21
Descend or Go in a drugstore and buy or purchase ekspress-the test for pregnancy and be not nervous in vain.

Alain
29.06.2004, 19:06
The darling, and to You of years that how much?! Open the book on anatomy if you doubt

:/
30.06.2004, 16:04
Without ceremony could. Anything to itself, a pancake, the virgin! Hm, and it is necessary to muzhiks who searches for virgins, type, I marry only on such.

masha
02.07.2004, 16:50
Girls than your aggression is caused or called??? The dyne, is small percent or interest of that you are pregnant; if the semen has got on mucous, in wet medium spermatozoons quite could reach or achieve "purpose". Days through 5 make the test (if still have not made) it is desirable in the morning after a dream (the result will be more exact) and solve further. And on the future my advice or council, use a condom, especially at proctal or anal sex (it is important for the partner in not smaller degree)