PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I MCH wishes to sleep with without prezervatva, but I yet have not finished and...

Anna 22 years
27.06.2004, 16:15
Good afternoon! I MCH wishes to sleep with without prezervatva, but I yet have not finished intstitut I very much I am afraid zaberemennet. posovetutjte chto-a string!!!

Durishche
30.06.2004, 09:42
Advise the mch to sleep alone...

Katerina
02.07.2004, 09:29
It is possible to accept oral contraceptives, that is tablets - it is better before their choice with the gynecologist to consult, which tablets are optimum for you, but in general it is very reliable and convenient way to be protected, if the sexual partner one and a life regular. It is possible to use local agents - cream Farmateks, Patenteks an oval still more many others exist. It is possible to put a spiral, but voobshche-that it is better to do or make it already after sorts or labors. On the Internet a great lot of the information on this subject, for example on mama. ru and more is a lot of where though on female sites though on medical - look for the information and will be provided by reading the nearest month. Or pay simply one a visit to the gynecologist, he will explain all.

Katerina
02.07.2004, 14:24
Galvnoe only at all thus you should be assured, that you MCH does not suffer any diseases which can be passed you, including hidden or latent - from infections, unlike pregnancy, protects only a condom.