PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! On 16 ned. Pregnancy (posl. mesjach. 8.09.00) spent...

Alina, 22 ned
29.06.2004, 10:35
Good afternoon!
On 16 ned. Pregnancy (posl. mesjach. 8.09.00) Spent the analysis on AFP and HGCH, AFP-67 ng/ml, HGCH-35 ed/ml, have told or said, that all in norm or rate. Also it has been spent by US, and the strain of a forward wall of a uterus is revealed. First any pains did not arise, the stomach or belly then began to ache a bit. Has addressed to vrachu-to the gynecologist and have told or said, that it is necessary to lie down in a hospital. To me have made 10 droppers of Magnesia, I continue to accept Genepral and Verapamilum. On 22 ned. Have made US, all in norm or rate. Tell or say, whether there should be at me occasions for trouble in it or this and a trace. A trimester of pregnancy, whether I should conduct any special way of life, whether I can fly on 26 27 week by the plane (duration of flight 2, 5 hours) or I am simple all too I dramatize. The matter is that I longly could not become pregnant and it is very desired pregnancy for me and the husband and would be desirable to make secure in advance. And more: from 20 weeks I began to wear a bandage, whether it is bad? Thankful in advance for the answer

Oshchepkova S.R.
01.07.2004, 02:30
The bandage wears necessarily and absolutely not harmfully. In occasion of flight - it is necessary to solve this question later when decide to fly, t. To. Your state of health can vary every week. Term 27 - 28 weeks and 30 - 31 ned. Concern to critical terms when the probability of premature birth or births increases, t. ch. Calculate time convenient and safe for flight.

Alina
02.07.2004, 13:07
Many thanks to you for the answer!!