PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, give please advice or council how to be? In the beginning, I have made uzi, to...

Christina
02.07.2004, 06:42
Uv. The doctor, give please advice or council how to be?
In the beginning, I have made uzi which has shown, that I have a cyst of the left ovary in the size of 26 mm. The gynecologist has appointed or nominated hormonal treatment 4 months. (Logest, - now I stop to accept the first pack). Hardly pozhzhe I have made the analysis on urio-mikroplazmoz. HE has shown, that at me is urioplazmoz, (in a credit> = 10 in 4 degrees, what does it mean). Vrach wishes to appoint or nominate expensive treatment, and to cancel hormones. It pravelno? And whether it is valid for treatment of this illness or disease, such plenty of medicines and money is necessary? Whether I can wait a little with treatment if I now do not have agents, and how much or as far as there will be dangerous consequences if I shall postpone treatment?
In advance thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
02.07.2004, 11:15
Dear Christina! In such situation treatment of a ureaplasmosis is really necessary. This serious enough disease (can lead to sterility or barrenness), therefore treatment needs to be begun as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it really long and expensive, but it is necessary.