PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, at me term of 9 weeks, I am going to to marry in the middle of January....

Elena To.
20.06.2004, 23:29
Prompt, at me term of 9 weeks, I am going to to marry in the middle of January... Whether .silno the stomach or belly will be visible? Very much it would not be desirable, that it was visible less)

Yana
22.06.2004, 08:02
I something have not understood the bride with a huge stomach or belly you it or this want?: " it would not be desirable, that it was visible less ". So plan wedding for April.

Elena To.
24.06.2004, 19:39
Yes is not present! I Mean, that it was as small as possible visible a stomach or belly!)

Olga
25.06.2004, 16:14
That is will be approximately 4, 5 - 5 months.... Well at me, for example, on this term already very decent tummy was. And in general all especially individually, at some women up to the sorts or labors a stomach or belly small. Read even, that there are situations, that in a maternity home to start up do not want, do not believe, that the woman to give birth or travail has arrived:)))
Well do not experience, pregnancy only paints, and the future husband with body height of a tummy will become all more touchingly and more carefully so in day of wedding podzvatit the bride with small Puzozhitelem on arms or hand, here it will be healthy!!!!!!!!!

Oksana
28.06.2004, 05:38
All - to a miscellaneous have, at me 4 months, and a stomach or belly practically it is not visible, that anybody has noticed nothing, choose a whole dress, instead of a skirt with a corset, a free cut and if the skirt will go directly under a breast hardly someone will guess your position. Still there is such variant - wedding dresses for pregnant women, there there are models which hide and emphasize a tummy, now many interiors such sell, the main thing that to you in a dress it was comfortable, it is impossible to drag away a tummy, to the kid it will be bad also he will necessarily give you the nobility about it or this.

Anna
28.06.2004, 14:07
I have married when to us was 4, 5., in fitting clothes the tummy was... Well how to explain, here when was 3, 5, to me the sister has told or said, that if to not know that I in position it is possible to think, that I densely attempted (a figure at me sports without superfluous), and in mine 4, 5, she skazala-well, it is already possible to think in fitting clothes, that you malenko podraspustilas, have thrown fitness, etc. But in a dress which we have bought or purchased (with top were top gold, with zadi he was on shnurovke, t. e. Practically dimensionless:-)., and the skirt was magnificent and began with that place which though has recovered but a waist it was possible to name safely... t. e. That that is real priroslo, it is a round small tummy below a belly-button, has been hidden or latent from eyes. .koroche, anybody nothing would notice it precisely if become slightly tight or tipsy native have not started to wish us healthy masika, and to speak what it for them happiness... Here so that. I wish well povesilitsja! By the way I "Buratino", by the form in a glass well drank the poured out champagne:-)

evromedprestizh
02.07.2004, 08:03
Already easily it will be possible to notice a tummy. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.