PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, thanks you for the answer to my question about spermitsidy. You could not...

The barbarian.
01.07.2004, 03:59
The doctor, thanks you for the answer to my question about spermitsidy.
You could not now prosvjatit me on a subject of variety of condoms and their properties? Because I see huge quantity or amount of the most different stamps, the widest range of the prices and a variety dop. Properties (for example, with taste and a smell of the fruit, cooling with Mentholum, with greasing, etc.).
My questions:
1) What in what cases are applied?
2) What stamp is most reliable? (it certainly, subjectively, but what you recommend the patients) So, for example, I heard, whether that "SICO" very fragile and often are torn, etc. Is important strana-the manufacturer?
3) whether Is spets. Condoms for prolongation a floor. The certificate or act? Or for anesthesia at first time?
4) On what at purchase of a condom to pay attention? (that on itself should be written)
Excuse, for such quantity or amount of questions - it is simple to me there is nobody to ask more, except for you.
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
02.07.2004, 06:36
1 in what cases it is complex or difficult to me to tell or say
Unfortunately, I recommend simply a condom with spermitsidnoj greasing (with nonoksinolom), but not certain stamp
2 I know
3. On mine is, but which I do not know. For anesthesia it is possible to use a condom with Mentholum
4 to a regret, too I do not know
Can, the sexopathologist can than to help or assist you more effectively that,