PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, Boris Aleksandrovich! Would like to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of in...

Anna
30.06.2004, 10:31
Good afternoon, Boris Aleksandrovich! Would like to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of possible or probable conception by method EKO. Whether such method of conception pr following parameters is possible or probable.
In first marriage the husband did not have children. At obsludovanii to him have diagnosed: varikotsele. It was surveyed more 16 years ago.
We live year, in three months after the beginning of a joint life there was an abortion on very small duration of gestation. Now to me have diagnosed: an endometriosis. I pass or I take place treatment medikamentozno and in a month have appointed or nominated a laparoscopy.
Besides the husband in the childhood has had been ill with a parotitis as this disease influences genesial ability.
Age of the husband of 40 years, to me 37

Kamenetskij B.A.
02.07.2004, 01:21
Anna! Offensive or approach of pregnancy in your marriage or spoilage is big prognostic plus. Probably, that after carrying out of a laparoscopy speech about eko will not go at all. Success to you.

child
02.07.2004, 05:55
Thanks for your answer as he installs confidence.