PDA

Просмотр полной версии : WHAT FIRST SIGNS OF PREGNANCY? WHAT PROBABILITY ON 4 J DAY AFTER..

WELL PLIZ
29.06.2004, 04:18
WHAT FIRST SIGNS OF PREGNANCY?
WHAT PROBABILITY ON 4 J DAY AFTER MONTHLY ZABEREMENNET?
WHAT OTHER REASON CAN BE FOR THE DELAY MONTHLY FOR 2 (3) WEEKS..???
THANKS!

Alja
29.06.2004, 16:20
That you panic. Make the chemist's test (and it is better than 2, different manufacturers or bought or purchased in different places), at such delay he will show 100 % correct result. The probability to become pregnant on 4 j day after monthly is. The delay can be caused, except for pregnancy, gynecologic diseases, stress, change of a climate, sharp pohudaniem. Signs of pregnancy on such term very much pohozhy on a premenstrual syndrome, therefore on them I advise to not be guided.

Alja
30.06.2004, 16:50
That you panic. Make the chemist's test (and it is better than 2, different manufacturers or bought or purchased in different places), at such delay he will show 100 % correct result. The probability to become pregnant on 4 j day after monthly is. The delay can be caused, except for pregnancy, gynecologic diseases, stress, change of a climate, sharp pohudaniem. Signs of pregnancy on such term very much pohozhy on a premenstrual syndrome, therefore on them I advise to not be guided.

Olja
02.07.2004, 05:18
For 4 day after monthly zaberemen it is possible. And I agree with Is more scarlet or Redden, it is necessary to make the test and all becomes clear on 100 %.