PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to talk to women who have transferred or carried a myomectomy. To me threatens taka...

Lena
23.06.2004, 07:26
I wish to talk to women who have transferred or carried a myomectomy. I am am threatened with such operation. I am afraid. I wish to learn or find out, how you after it or her feel yourselves. (me 43, there is a husband and the child)

jasja
24.06.2004, 23:36
To my mum have performed such operation 10 years ago. I the teenager looked after her. A show from poorly pleasant, not healing scar, pressure jumps, delicacy. But it can be carried to signs as after any other operation. All nachinaetsja after. The Climacteric at early enough age (to her then was 45). Whether experience in occasion of " and the woman I ". pridetsja constantly to supervise the weight.
I heard, that in Moscow there is a center on laporoskopicheskomu to a way of excision fibromeom with conservation of a uterus

jasja
25.06.2004, 02:36
To my mum have performed such operation 10 years ago. I the teenager looked after her. A show from poorly pleasant, not healing scar, pressure jumps, delicacy. But it can be carried to signs as after any other operation. All nachinaetsja after. The Climacteric at early enough age (to her then was 45). Whether experience in occasion of " and the woman I ". pridetsja constantly to supervise the weight.
I heard, that in Moscow there is a center on laporoskopicheskomu to a way of excision fibromeom with conservation of a uterus

jasja
26.06.2004, 05:49

Savchenko A.A.
27.06.2004, 11:04
The dear Lena. Absolutely there is no occasion for a panic. Operation is carried out when it or her to not manage. It is "bomb" in a stomach or belly, he/she is "parasite" which prevents to live to you. There is its or her probability ozlokachestvlenija. Current of the postoperative period (presence of complications) depends on quality of performance of operation. Hormonal changes depend on, whether ovaries will leave. Almost all women well adaptirujutja, conduct an active way of life, remain beautiful and sex. In occasion of laparoskopicheskogo - it is better than access usual by. The cosmetic effect is almost identical. At qualitatively executed laparotomy of a seam practically it is not visible. Operation by the open way is carried out more quickly, with smaller quantity or amount of complications. If there will be a sarcoma - the forecast for a life after laparoskopicheskoj operations very bad. Nastupae a massive innidiation. Though at a small hysteromyoma - laparoskopicheskaja operation as is effective.

Lena
27.06.2004, 22:06
Dear A.A.Savchenko, many thanks for the professional comment. You could not prompt still, on what it is necessary to pay attention, that the postoperative period passed or took place easier. To me did or made holitsistektomiju - so two times altered, one and a half month of a heat, then 2 more, 5 years around of a seam were fistulas, and the seam has missed. Here that it is necessary to demand from doctors, a thread, instruments, preparations, technology - that here is important, I do not know, that such did not repeat?

Separate thanks JAse:) Impressions of eyewitnesses are important, when prepare for the future. And your mum is still alive?

jasja
28.06.2004, 07:33
Yes thanks God. CHustvuet itself it is quite good, continues to work in own firm. And in general considers or counts that in this world it is necessary to be late

Lena
29.06.2004, 17:38
Thanks, jasja. Is pleasant to hear. To mummy greetings:)

Savchenko A.A.
01.07.2004, 00:57
It is problem or task of the expert to think that is necessary for operation (a material, the equipment, etc.). To you I wish to fall into in good arms or hand.

Tina
02.07.2004, 03:11
What nonsenses! The main thing a positive spirit and belief in the Doctor! And more as soon as possible to rise after operation, to start to move and eat!