PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt please. Complaints at me was not, the doctor too anything podoz...

Olga
30.06.2004, 11:27
The doctor, prompt please. Complaints at me was not, the doctor too anything suspicious at survey has not made out, but has taken a smear and have found out inflammatory process in a vagina. Have taken analyses on an infection - any have not found. As a result without dop. Researches have been diagnosed a bacteriemic or bacterial colpitis and suppositories Makmiror a complex are registered. But in fact the bacterium vobuditel has not been revealed... As in your opinion, whether it is necessary to begin treatment or all taki to insist on dop. Research?
Thanks

Olga
02.07.2004, 02:31
The doctor, I already addressed with a question one and a half weeks ago, but the answer and have not received. At visit to the gynecologist the smear on flora has been taken and is unexpected both for me and for the doctor inflammatory process in a vagina was found out. Have taken analyses on ZPPP - all purely or cleanly. As a result without dop. Researches have been diagnosed a bacteriemic or bacterial colpitis and suppositories Makmiror a complex are registered. But in fact the bacterium the originator has not been revealed... As in your opinion, whether it is necessary to begin treatment or all taki to insist on dop. Research? I shall be very grateful for the answer, and that a preparation has bought or purchased, and to be treated in any way I shall not risk. Thanks.