PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Would like to pass from condoms to oral contraception, n...

Face
30.06.2004, 17:13
Hello. Would like to pass from condoms to oral contraception, but I am afraid. The matter is that at me predisposition to excess weight and a superfluous pilosis on a body. Whether there are any tablets which do not give an increase in weight and cope with superfluous "hairness"?
P. S. Who can is with the same problem? I shall be glad to any advice or council.

Leka
01.07.2004, 10:30
At me too superfluous 3 4 kg. Accepted Mersilon has not recovered on how much, but he has not approached or suited me. Has passed on mikroginon, has added 2 kg (can and not iz-for OK) but an acceptability remarkable and libido has raised or increased.

Soboleva L.I.
02.07.2004, 02:04
Hello! The microdosed out contraceptives practically do not render influence on weight. If the raised or increased body height of hair is connected many man's sexual hormones - can help or assist ZHanin, Diane-35. In any case prior to the beginning of reception of a preparation consultation of the gynecologist (better ginekologa-the endocrinologist) is necessary.