PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Since what week of reduction brekstona appear? At Me with 19 weeks have begun...

Lena
13.06.2004, 07:06
Since what week of reduction brekstona appear? At
Me with 19 weeks have begun. It early? Now 24
Week and gde-that each hour I feel, precisely
neznaju when I go more often

The fly
16.06.2004, 17:38
Like with 25 27. And to the doctor did not speak, and that on mine often

Svetlana
20.06.2004, 00:35
Nachianustya takie shvatki s 16 nedeli, no beremennaya mozhet ne chuvstviovat. Regulyarnost zavisit ot fizicheskoi aktivnosti i sila i chastota vozrastaet so srokom beremennosti. Naibolee oschutimye posle 25 nedel. U menya eto tak proishodit. Ne volnuites po etomu povodu - eto vpolne normalno. Pobolshe otdyhaite. Lozhites na spinu, podlozhiv pod yagoditsy paru podushek i sognite nogi v kolenyah. Ili na levom boku potom polezhite.

Lena
20.06.2004, 15:08
At me such doctor that to him to spit on all. Can
At somebody so was? Or it is better to paid
To descend or go, or any inspections
To demand with the ?
At me any pavor that earlier an erypsipelas. All can
Pregnant women to be afraid.

Olga
21.06.2004, 16:26
It not that you think, and the raised or increased tonus of a uterus. Such frequent reductions, let even bezbodeznennyh should not be. obratitels to the doctor.

Alain
24.06.2004, 21:57
On a calendar of pregnancy write, that the pregnant woman feels them approximately from 23 weeks. And you are assured, what at you fight Brekstona Hiksa? These are reductions (t. e. Weak frequent twitchings), it seems to me, when I feel them, what is it reminds reductions at an orgasm a little, only it is a little in other place:). Precisely you do not confuse them to a tonus when the uterus as though hardens? How much or As far as I know, fights are harmless to the child, here only the norm or rate - to mine up to 5 6 times a day to feel them.

Lena
27.06.2004, 12:01
At me the stomach or belly as stone to become, seconds on
20 approximately. There was on uzi today with the child all
Well, and about zto have told or said nothing

Alain
28.06.2004, 01:51
Lena! Yes at you a tonus of a uterus. Observe, when the stomach or belly hardens: normally, for example, if from hotenija in a toilet, from sharp change of a pose or after sex. Your treating gynecologist by all means would pay attention if some surveys probed or palpated such firm stomach or belly. If he does not worry, most likely all by way of.

Lena
02.07.2004, 00:29
Yes is not present, even it is simple when I sit hardens. The doctor
When looked today there was nothing. He not
All time firm, time 3 at an o'clock. When I go
oshchutimej, directly I stop, am afraid to go.
The truth all well, simply first time here can also
Also I worry.
To me 2 weeks ago amniotsintez did or made, can
Therefore often so began to feel