PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much the child on 32 week of pregnancy should weigh. Yesterday went on UZ...

Elena
29.06.2004, 00:11
How much the child on 32 week of pregnancy should weigh. Yesterday went on US - the kid pulls on 2580 g, have told or said that krupnenky for this term, recommended to eat less breads and sweet strongly to not fatten. I would like that the kid was average weight, and that I am afraid of complications at sorts or labors, breaks iz-for a large bogatyr. It is necessary to adhere to what diet, that the child has not so recovered up to sorts or labors. I have recovered on 6 kg

Darya
01.07.2004, 19:46
You have added not much. I do not know how much the child but when I was pregnant son 3.750, and daughter already 4.280 should weigh ate a little and children rodelis. At that that I have recovered on 12 kg. (it is norm or rate). Yes speak that it is necessary to eat less sweet, flour, but this all seems to me taki hereditary. How much you were born, so much approximately, and the child will be born. Successful to you of sorts or labors.