PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! I again with the silly problem! I wrote to you, about...

zju
28.06.2004, 11:46
Zdrastvujte, the doctor!
I again with the silly problem! I wrote to you, about a blood, but I think that the defloration here was impossible! potomuchto at me maidens. poleva is it is happy or enough far. .ee it is hardly possible paltsm to get. .i at oshchupyvanii-she the whole. .poetomu for me and the riddle, whence was a blood only the head, especially, entered!
And more one question, I do not know whence... But at me are terrible pavor before ginekologami-I not to time in a life at them was not. .nol to me there such bajki have told. .tipa there they so criticize if earlier to begin a sexual life, that there to mums tell. .da and vashche I do not know why but I am afraid... Tell or say, please, if the patient does not want, that its or her parents knew, what she conducts a sexual life, she has the right to be silent? Whether and vabshche it is possible to go to 15 years to the gynecologist without mum for example and to kaokomu-deskomu or to the adult?

Malanova T.B.
01.07.2004, 19:39
1. The hymen is visible a "unaided" eye, and what you gde-there have found out that? 2. In 15 years it is possible to descend or go to the children's gynecologist, he is now in each consultation. Obsmotr girls it is spent only at presence of the medical sister, it is natural without disturbance of virginity, the uterus and appendages are looked through a rectum.