PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist me to be defined or determined please with a state of health and...

Elena
01.07.2004, 08:59
Hello. Help or assist me to be defined or determined please with a state of health and the diagnosis.
Within two years 7 10 days prior to a menses appears suf. The temperature 37 1 37 3 Keeps till first day and is accompanied by attributes beginning, but not developing flu: a cold fit, chih, undue fatiguability. It was surveyed at the gynecologist, the endocrinologist, the immunologist, etc. As a result the gynecologist has defined or determined communication or connection of deterioration of my health with augmentation of quantity or amount of Progesteronum But why so it turns out, whether it is possible with it or this kak-that to struggle and how much or as far as it is hazardous to health - explain to me could not. Can someone explain to me, what occurs or happens and how to operate or work further?
Thanks.
lnv@onego. ru

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.07.2004, 19:31
That In y describe, is similar to a premenstrual syndrome. It is not dangerous to health, but quality of a life is broken. At least it is necessary to pick up vitamins on the second phase of a cycle + probably to solve the problem on hormonal correction