PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much I hope for your correspondence consultation. At me a post...

Alisa
30.06.2004, 09:37
The dear doctor!
Very much I hope for your correspondence consultation. At me it is constant kuda-that vanish monthly. When I went to the gynecologist, by joint efforts 37 days have been established or installed that a cycle at me approximately. In August 2000. There was an abortion after which like all it was normal till January 2001. Since February 2001. Monthly were gone. When I have addressed to the doctor (in July), to me have made US which has shown, that like as it's OK, something there already morally to all is ready, but pochemu-that does not wish to leave or abandon the familiar spot. Have advised to eat 10 pieces Marvelona/Femodena or still something. After I have eaten tablets, like as there was a miracle. Further I till July 2002. Continued to use Marvelon with hope for an establishment of a stable cycle. After the termination or ending of reception of tablets, monthly were all once - in August, and now again kuda-that were gone. What is it can be such??? In advance thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
01.07.2004, 17:50
Dear Alisa! With the big share of probability it is possible to assume a failure of endocrine function of ovaries. Estetstvenno, treatment probably and effectively after specification of the reasons of the given disturbance. Certainly, inspection and treatment should is spent under observation endokrinologa-the gynecologist. If you live in Moscow and wish to get to me on internal reception, write to me the letter with phone, I shall necessarily call back to you and we shall agree about time of consultation. D-r23@yandex. ru. Success!