PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, prompt please. Has addressed to the gynecologist in connection with vydel...

Natalia
29.06.2004, 13:07
Good afternoon, prompt please. Has addressed to the gynecologist in connection with vydelenijami and an itch (at desire to become pregnant) - the doctor has told or said a dysbacteriosis and as I have understood a small inflammation, has taken analyses. Has written out femilglandin 2x2/d - a course 6, Inubioforte 2x2/d-a course 3 mes, kalpo-kliner + napkins. When I have learned or have found out cost it is simple obaldela-in a drugstore weigh a course pulls on 10. Rbl. (each vial or flask costs or stands not less one thousand roubles and it or him will suffice at such dosage of days on 15). Unfortunately, I do not presume to myself such prices. Prompt, whether it is possible to replace these preparations with something another, cheaper? Whether besides as I have understood these medicines of firm Vision-that is alimentary dobavki-you can assess their preparations (I heard unflattering responses concerning by-effects). In advance thanks. Natalia

Malanova T.B.
30.06.2004, 07:17
Yes, I can. It is not necessary to use bioadditives. And that at you for process, I and have not understood. What we treat???

Natalia
30.06.2004, 10:01
Plentiful within the day, accompanied an itch the doctor after survey is closer than allocation to vecheru-has told or said what is it is caused or called by a dysbacteriosis and has appointed or nominated treatment. Such it is possible or probable??

Malanova T.B.
01.07.2004, 05:12
And where results of smears? Visually the diagnosis to put similar it is impossible.

Natalia
01.07.2004, 15:44
Tatyana Borisovna, thanks that have responded. Descended or went to other doctor - that at once has told or said that at me a thrush (such diagnosis visually to put it is possible?) also has appointed or nominated mikosist and suppositories Clotrimazolum. I fly or treat. Only I do not understand why different doctors have put such different diagnoses...