PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me 25 weeks of pregnancy, pereodicheski during...

Albina
28.06.2004, 12:38
The dear doctor! At me 25 weeks of pregnancy, pereodicheski during all term at me constantly hurt a bottom of a stomach or belly, pulls, as before monthly. The doctor has registered Magnesium 6, nosh-pu, suppositories of a papaverine. The stomach or belly pulls last three days almost constantly. At me such vopros-with what these painful sensations and than they cherevaty are connected? Thanks.

Tanik
29.06.2004, 23:42
Doctors here are not present, therefore it is better to consult with the vrachem.

Ekaterina
01.07.2004, 14:37
Really, to you it is better pokonsultirovatsja with vrachem. Probably, to you will appoint or nominate US. I all first pregnancy was excruciated with pains. Has addressed to the doctor only on 20 week. And up to the extremity or end me saved - it has appeared, a uterus in a tonus. As a result, labors were serious. Now at me the second pregnancy, a problem similar, but pains so do not disturb, t. To. The beginnings of to protect, it is more to have a rest, I try to not overload myself. I drink ginipral with Finoptinum. So you consult, only the doctor can define or determine, what exactly disturbs you. In time the solved problem releases or exempts from the possible or probable further posledtsvy.