PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please do not deny assistance. At me pregnancy of 22 weeks, today under...

Lily
26.06.2004, 06:02
Please do not deny assistance. At me pregnancy of 22 weeks, today has risen temperature up to 37, the throat, to all attributes an angina hurts, what medicines can be drunk?

Ekaterina.
28.06.2004, 18:55
The first - do not diagnose to itself. The doctor, probably can diagnose an angina only, you have simply strongly caught a cold. For the beginning descend or go on reception to LOR-to the doctor, it is obligatory. For now drink tea with honey, a raspberry, rinse a throat (tincture of Propolisum very much helps or assists, dissolve 2 ch. L. On 1 item of water). Also it is possible to alternate or interleave to a gargle of broth of a camomile and a sage. I advise ledjantsy Weedings. And very good agent - make an admixture of honey, an apple and an onion, to accept on 3 ch. L. 4 times a day. Alternate or interleave to one admixture - juice 2 h lemons about 5 items l. Honey, it is possible to eat more often. Milk with honey is useful especially for the night (warm). Drink during illness or disease necessarily more, except for milk with honey it is good to drink warm orange juice (to you vitamin C is necessary). In a nose - pinosol. If tussis will begin - make the Thoracal Collecting 2. Also do not force down temperature, if she not dohldit up to 38. Eat more garlic and an onion, often air a premise or room. Success, recover!

Lily
30.06.2004, 05:01
Thanks big Ekaterina, I shall be treated!

child
01.07.2004, 14:25
At an angina at me the temperature was above 40 degrees!!!