PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist to understand, two years ago on physical examination in institute...

Lyudmila
30.06.2004, 21:09
Hello! Help or assist to understand, two years ago on physical examination in institute the doctor at fluent survey has declared that at me a colpitis, I in perepugu next day have gone to the gynecologist, she has spent a colposcopy and has told or said, that all is pure or clean and that there is no sense to search for infections if all smoothly and disturbs nothing, I have calmed down... Through a floor of year the COOK to me smears and analyses of a blood was necessary to replace the gynecologist and about selection and spent US and again very well and nothing is found.. Recently at entering on job it was necessary to pass or take place physical examination... And again at fluent survey that the doctor is called as " one eye " declares - at you a colpitis, probably any latent infection. But I do not notice any changes in vydelenijah, nothing disturbs me... Whether it is necessary to search adventures??? And in general who is right? Excuse for confusion, but in a head any mess on this bill. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
01.07.2004, 14:01
1. Mere allegation " uvas " always should confirm a colpitis smears on flora. If in smears there are no deviations or rejections - calm down.