PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Many thanks for the answer, but after visiting the gynecologist, at men...

Liane
30.06.2004, 10:34
Good afternoon! Many thanks for the answer, but after visiting the gynecologist, I had still a mass of questions: last monthly at me were from April, 20 till April, 23rd (precisely under the schedule). But the gynecologist, after survey, has told or said to me, that term 6 7 weeks. It turns out so, what being already pregnant, at me the menses continued to go? Yes, she was not plentiful, but at the same time, bloods was not too a little that there were suspicions. Strange it turns out... Tomorrow I go on UZi for definition of a duration of gestation. Data of my analyses of a blood on a chlamydia from May, 5th of this year: IFA on stuff. Trachomas. A credit. G - it is strong polozh (+)> 1 : 640 chlamydias pnevmon. Credit G - will weakly put. (+) 1 : 20, a credit of M - otr. (the Same analyses at the husband show negative results, only to a chlamydia pnevmon. Doubtfully, at the senior daughter of chlamyses. Trachomas. Credit G - it is weak polozh. 1 : 20, chlamydias pnevmon. G - it is strong polozh. 1 : 160, at the younger daughter of chlamyses. Trachomas. Credit G - it is weak polozh. 1: 20, chlamyses. pnevmon. G - it is strong polozh. 1 : 640 and TSMV it is doubtful.) in general, before abortion to me have appointed or nominated: syringing by Furacilinum, suppositories polizhinaks, suppositories viferon 500 units the first 5 days daily, then 1 time in 3 days, erythromycin on 1 tablet of 7 days, polioksidony 0, 006 v/m of 1 times in 3 days. Whether correct treatment to me is appointed or nominated? And what treatment to receive already right after discontinuings?
And a question, concerning or touching children: the senior daughter have told or said while to treat nothing, only when will be ill, to treat sumamedom or makropenom, either rulidom or klatsidom plus ferment or enzymatic prepavraty plus bifidum. Whether it is correct? To her of 2, 8 months.
Younger have appointed or nominated sumamed suspension: in the first day of 120 mg. Once a day 60 mg. Once a day j day. Hilak forte on 10 drops 2 3 times in day of 10 days, vitamin E of 30 % on 1 drop 2 times a day during 3 weeks. Suppositories rectal viferon 150 units on 1 suppository 2 times in day of 5 days, then on 1 suppository 2 times in day of 1 times in 3 days. (days) have not told or said how much. To Her 1 2, she weighs 10 kg.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.07.2004, 13:43
. The menses at pregnancy is not excluded. Treatment is appointed or nominated correctly + after abortion a short course sumamed (three days). Lecheni e for children it is painted too correctly, for small all needs to be used two packings viferona (20 sht)