PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! The gynecologist has diagnosed me in doubt adenomeoz...

Masha, 27 years
29.06.2004, 12:26
Good afternoon, the doctor!
The gynecologist has diagnosed me in doubt adenomeoz and has registered ZHanin (at me very morbid menses). I have started to accept it or him, but I a second day am am hurted with heart and there was a vomiting (in 5 hours after reception of a preparation). I, according to the instruction, continue to accept a preparation, but I am am excruciated with doubts, and whether it is necessary? On hormones never handed over, doctors speak all, that it now is not necessary for me. Earlier, about 5 years ago, accepted marvelon, but accustoming to a preparation was serious, and with mersilonom and in general after 1 go day it was necessary to finish history (very badly itself felt). To accept to me further ZHanin? Thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
29.06.2004, 21:51
Hello! Necessarily address to the cardiologist. The reason will not be found out yet be ill or sick in heart, to accept a preparation does not follow.

Masha, 27 years
01.07.2004, 13:09
Thanks! I have stopped to accept ZHanin after 3 j tablets. t. To. After it or her I again had a vomiting. With the cardiologist clearly, and with neusvoeniem a preparation what to do or make? In fact and rashe hormonal preparations went badly, but vrachi-gynecologists speak all, that analyses on hormones will not give any result in sense of that choice of other kontartseptiva.