PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I shall be grateful, if somebody will share experience - delov t...

Tatyana
01.07.2004, 08:13
Good afternoon!
I shall be grateful, if somebody will share experience - delov volume, that in me have found out a polyp in a uterus (first time) though Uzi I do or make on a regular basis.
At the doctor yet was not, it would be desirable to learn or find out on what presence of it or this education influences, its or his excision - a currettage as I understand is how much harmful. To me 26 years, married, beremennostej were not.
Thanks in advance for answers.

child
01.07.2004, 12:39
If really polyp, it or him it is necessary to delete it. I had a similar history. The doctor has told or said: " and how you are going to to become pregnant with such endometriem? " At polyps like probability of an abortion increases or is enlarged many times over, not speaking that the polyp can regenerate in general in SUCH muck... About a currettage. Find good clinic. Should scrape out or curette on a background of reception of antibiotics, and laying down in a hospital, you should achieve full sanation of a vagina (to reduce risk of possible or probable inflammations). Further. The physiotherapy is obligatory. Better the laser. It is better to physiatrists to declare at once that, solderings do not want, let treat for solderings BEFORE THEIR OCCURRENCE. There is such device - "INFITA", he is in many advanced physiotherapies, he very much helps or assists with this business. And in general, for the beginning specify the diagnosis. A polyp on US - the diagnosis presumable. Make US in other place in a following cycle. Speak, the some carries, and the polyp leaves itself. But it is very rare... So do not worry also success to you!