PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Help or assist advice or council, please. With my low immunity...

The anonym
30.06.2004, 03:12
Hello, the doctor. Help or assist advice or council, please. With my low immunity has picked up a heap of sores, yet very much disturb, but potom-that.. Even the ureaplasmosis which is imperceptible for someone, at me has provoked a cystitis (mucous) and suspicion to an inflammation of a uterus (it is possible or probable, it is a cystitis so is shown - morbidity at survey, it is a lot of slime, and a uterus at me by nature increased). A ureaplasma I treated two times - anything it or her does not take (vilprafen + himiotpripsin with peroxide and Trichopolum + a suppository Klionum). The urologist to me has appointed or nominated local treatment - oblepihovoe butter or oil, a synthomycin. But in fact the ureaplasma remains, and all will begin all over again?.. Probably all over again it is necessary to recover from it or her, and then to go to the urologist behind local treatment? As it to make, if at me she "does not undertake" medicines - probably, from low power (immunity). It is impossible to drink Immunal constantly.
In advance it is very grateful.

Maljarskaja M.M.
01.07.2004, 12:09
While you treated a ureaplasma only vilprafenom. Et other antibiotics. But if all of you time use they is necessary on the contrary sdelat peerryv. The cystitis should lechi the urologist. Perhaps, he already chronic also demands fiziolechenija (most likely). As well as an inflammation of appendages. Whether you are treated together with the husband? And a code and as you retake the analysis on a ureaplasma after treatment. It is necessary only method PTSR and not earlier. Than in a month after reception of last tablet