PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I not so long ago had a problem. Was going to to go to have a rest and just...

_Pupsik
29.06.2004, 11:26
I not so long ago had a problem. Was going to to go to have a rest and just this week dropped out monthly... Well I think, anything, it is necessary to begin polzovatsja wads. But not here that was! Specially having bought or purchased wads in advance I have solved isprobyvat them. But at me nothing has turned out. The wad simply did not wish to enter into me and all. I poprobyvala next day - without result. In some days I have decided to resort to effort already. But except for a pain nothing has achieved and even allocate droplets of a blood though the menses at me at that time was not. On rest I have gone upset, but to can fortunately, and can and was not present, the menses during rest and has not come or stepped, and has come or stepped later - already on arrival home. It became interesting to me, why at me does not leave in any way with wads and poprobyvala besides to enter a wad already during monthly (thought can so it will be easier), but again nothing has left. WHY? And how it is possible to explain droplets of a blood which were allocated at attempt to enter a wad already with effort? In general that I the virgin, whether could I something to itself "there" damage or injure;hurt?

Alina
30.06.2004, 09:43
Darling Pupsik! As it is possible and plevu to damage or injure;hurt (you are possible or probable it already and have made)

Maljarskaja M.M.
01.07.2004, 11:33
Probably at you rare or infrequent sroenie a hymen - with the several small apertures insufficient for vvedeija of a wad.