PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heard about a new kind kontratseptsii-enter for some years a capsule what is it?...

Victoria
29.06.2004, 13:48
Heard about a new kind kontratseptsii-enter for some years a capsule what is it? Both WHERE DO or MAKE? And WHETHER IT is dear or expensive? Whether there Are by-effects?
Thanks.

Katerina
01.07.2004, 11:02
The agent not so new, is called it, apparently, Depo-Probelief, the capsule (as topers "file" Esperalem) which operates or works, the truth, not some years, and some months, before half a year is sewed. How much is I do not know, do or make it much where, in all bolee-less large gynecologic clinics (more often you buy a medicine, and the doctor vklinike enters it or him). But I personally the gynecologist to me to do or make it has advised against, and for quite reasonable reason. In fact by-effects depend not only on a medicine, and it is more how it or he will be apprehended with particularly your unique organism. And if, for example, Vamnaznachili tablets, and they to you suddenly do not send or have approached;have suited and by-effects have begun simply enough to stop these tablets to drink, and unpleasant effects too will stop. But if to you have entered a capsule validity on half a year, and the allergy or still or even what by-effects in fact this capsule already from an organism back you will not take out was God forbid found out in you on it or her, and pridetsjapolgoda to suffer or bear, and in fact collateral can be not only a set of excess weight or spots, but also much more serious statuses.