PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 11 weeks. On a labium the herpes, more than any signs have got out..

Galija
28.06.2004, 12:28
Pregnancy of 11 weeks. On a labium the herpes, more than any signs ORVI have got out, the flu is not present. On "perleche" not similar though too in an angle of a mouth, but krupnovat also itchs. If all the herpes, whether are dangerous he to the child and than to smear?

child
01.07.2004, 08:49
I too in the beginning of pregnancy have transferred or carried gerpis, besides dvazhda. If and up to pregnancy there were its or his displays in your organism there are antibodies and on the child it will not be reflected. By the way these perleches also are displays gerpisa, in easier or lighter;more mild form. At me the difficult way of its or his termination or discontinuance, but works always and passes or takes place very quickly. Pervo on pervo as soon as will feel that at you pours out gerpis take vodka, and alcohol is better and burn out it or him. If there were blisters or blebs, that burst their and alcohol of times 5 6 in day, 5 10 minutes. Painfully very much, but new vysypanej there is no also all heals quickly enough. Can try or taste. At pregnancy I do not know more harmless way. Though certainly it is possible to use also ointment, but I already and do not remember names.