PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I beg about the help! At my child (to him 1 year) illness or disease the Down...

Elena!
29.06.2004, 08:38
The dear doctor! I beg about the help! At my child (to him 1 year) illness or disease of the Down. I know, that illness or disease incurable. We already two times were in the Moscow clinic, to us did or made expensive injections. And one of these days to me have given the address of the center "Hope" which is in Vjatskih Glades of the Kirov area. I have called in this center. The head physician approves or confirms, that they have already cured several daunjat. Whether it is possible or probable? I am ready to give any money if only to me and my child have helped or assisted. But I am afraid to be deceived in hopes. Speak, that in "Hope" to children pour in amino acids. How they operate or work? Respond please. For me it is very important.

Olja
29.06.2004, 11:22
Dear Elena! When I lived in Russia, thought that illness or disease of the Down is not curable. Now I live in Canada and I wish to tell or say, that here they almost normal children trained. Saw even in news the girl who sang and played on the piano. I know, that amino acids help or assist at many diseases and certainly, special programs on development of the child are necessary.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 09:42
Yes in Canada at them almost all is worse daunistov and who has told or said, what dauny stupid? It is proved, that THEY NOT SUCH AS EVERYTHING, BUT A LOT OF CLEVER is AMONG CHILDREN With the DIAGNOSIS ILLNESS or DISEASE DAUNA!

child
01.07.2004, 06:29
Elena that you were not deceived in the hopes in occasion of V-Glades, I advise you to phone to Department of public health services of the Kirov area. I hope, that there to you will give the objective information. (8332 - 626877)