PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, whether you could advise me than will better be protected at men...

Inna
01.07.2004, 01:47
Hello, whether you could advise me than will better be protected at me such situation I uezhaju on dolgle time abroad and to take with yourself tablets I simply I do not know how much there I shall stay and I do not know how much with myself to take, the doctor to me have advised Regulon but having read through the instruction there much that I do not accept addition weight and t. Item, and I dance also to me of it or this not it would be desirable another can any suppositories or something, I yet did not give birth or travail and it would be desirable for something effective, zaranie I thank

Soboleva L.I.
01.07.2004, 05:15
Hello! If you expect, that the sexual life will be regular, with one partner it is more preferable vse-taki than a tablet (in other countries they too are on sale); if sexual communications or connections will be casual - apply condoms and spermitsidy (Farmateks, Eroteks, Patenteks the Oval, nonoksilon and others).